Saturday 10 May 2008

Wow its hot

Have been amazed by the speed at which the seedlings are coming up, but even more by the front garden coming alive, I was very late getting the bulbs in this year so we have daffodils in May! The pots to the top of the photo are the tray of runner beans which got watered slightly too enthusiasticallythis morning so I had to put them outside to dry out. I also totally forgot about the sunflower watering for the last week so I suspect that they won't germinate now.



Off to the shed place near Holt tomorrow (if its open) have been told that they are very good - have also had the design plan drawn up by mum so no excuses not to get started tomorrow unless its just too hot in which case I'll have to study and ten i can work on the garden all next weekend.

No comments: