Tuesday 6 May 2008

Pigs tail

is twirly - kinda like the time I have to get up for work at the moment. The gardens look so peaceful with the sun across them, everything is perfectly still while I eat my breakfast looking up the path, have to apply that imagination a bit but I think it'll look fabulous.

Saw three small birds in my garden yesterday two I didn't quite spot in time but the bluetit came a perched on the willow near the kitchen, its the first time I have ever seen small birds in my garden in all the time I've been here. I'm hoping that the cats won't be able to get over the new fence that I can create a bit of wildlife, i need the birds to get rid of the snails!

Any suggestions for attracting birds gratefully received - I will have a raised bird table and a small bird bath out of the cats reach.

No comments: