Sunday 25 May 2008

A Butt by any other name



I saw this water butt today and have fallen in love with it - I think its funky and fantastic with the words "captured and bottled at source" I think it could be a classic. Its very slim and tall (about 5 foot) and although expensive I think its very clever. We're only going to capture water from one side of the shed so as to allow the garden to recharge.

We didn't get a huge amount done in the garden today 'he' was tired from being out last night and so we went and bought an arch and some rubble bags to get the rubbish down to the tip - we've decided to get a skip for the removal of the old rubble and the top layer of ruined topsoil. Oh and the ant nests.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Sarah...
I have to say that i don't understand something... ¿Are you ecologist? I mean... i'm telling this to U cause' this text is very... (i don't know) relationated with the nature.

Please go to my blog... is not in english, i hope that you could understand it.

Bye Bye.