Saturday 3 May 2008

1 Finished Fence

Spent today working again on uni work, have taken a days leave purely to get everything finished so that I can have a break over the Bank Holiday. I'm not certain totally wether I like the height of the fence but it does look a lot better than the old one and it'll be grand when I can grow things up it.

Makes the shed look even worse than it did before! One of the problems with the garden is the different levels, not only does the garden slope right to left but also down towards the house. The gravel board lying on the soil is waiting for me to get the brinck retaining wall up to the right level to put the board onto as it won't quite fit the way the others have. I have to admit I think that in places the work could have been done better but I will learn and not employ the person again. Had checked and visited work as well so it just goes to show that one can never be too careful.

No comments: