Friday 2 May 2008

Spring has Sprung




I spent the day at the University with my head in the books trying to get the 7000 word literature review in for the end of tomorrow and got home to find that the fence work had started and there was a gaping hole where the fence had been! Made my garden look lovely and big though!






I can't believe that the last time we worked on the garden was last August when we hired a skip and got rid of all the old concrete and cement, this is how we left it then. The photo of the old 'patio' has currently vanished however I will load it when i find it. I can't quite believe that the summer before (2006) I had a mini veg patch where i grew some superb courgettes, the broccoli was eaten along with all the herbs but I did get one vegetable at least!

No comments: