Thursday 8 January 2009

Happy Birthday to me!


My birthday has rolled around again - this year I decided that with me wanting time off in the summer I would go to work - hmm, that wasn't fun! I am going ice skating tonight and over the weekend I intend to spend my birthday vouchers on timber for a greenhouse, which I can then start to build. I have some ground preparation to do first which won't take me long at all.

Have been bought some fabulous books, one called the Victorian garden, another self sufficiency book which is very good and a green website book for the wedding and life in general. I don't get my other presents until the weekend but I think one of my vouchers sent from relatives north of the border might be spent on a soil thermometer as I think that could prove to be very useful. I need to repair the net around the veg patch as well as I found a cat on it yesterday morning trying to get to the soil and when I shouted it ripped another hole.

No comments: